Darrell is a Marketing Strategist who is an expert at developing and implementing counter-intuitive Marketing Strategies.
Darrell is an Author, Speaker, and Advisory Board Member.
He is Co-Founder of Let’s Linkin, Purple Heart Defibrillators, and Purple Thread Marketing (www.purplethread.com.au).
• Past National Marketing Consultant to the Small Business Association of Australia (SBAA)
• Past NSW Think Tank Leader for the SBAA,
• Past Marketing Ambassador to the Council of Small Business of Australia, (COSBOA)
• Advisory Committee Member to the Goulburn Regional Innovation Network, and Industry
• Advisory Committee member to the Faculty of Business, Management, and Services at Open Colleges Australia
• President of the Goulburn Chamber of Commerce
Darrell spent six years as Director of Strategy at an international accounting and payroll software company.
He helped establish The Professional Lenders Association Network, and the ACT and Victorian branches of Aussie Home Loans and was the youngest person appointed as State Manager for AMP Bank.